HammondCast

JON HAMMOND Instruments: Organ, Accordion, Piano, Guitar Attended: Berklee College of Music 1974 Languages: English, German *Jon is currently Host of daily CBS radio program HammondCast on KYOU & KYCY 1550 AM, 7 days a week at 4AM PST.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Hammond Report October 27 2020 From Pandemic Quarantino Jon Hammond

#WATCHMOVIE HERE: Hammond Report October 27 2020 From Pandemic Quarantino Jon Hammond








Hammond Report October 27 2020 From 

Pandemic Quarantino Jon Hammond 




Daily Music and Stories from the organist & accordionist Jon Hammond, today's story about my tune "Soon I Will Be Free" playing it here for ya' with just 7 days to go before the big election day and Presto-Change-O folks! I'm playing my accordion & organ for you here on this track I released on my 2nd albume "Hammond's Bolero", I dedicate it to all the folks who are suffering during this time of pandemic and economic depression, and our democracy is at stake no doubt about it. We're mad and not going to take it anymore! That's why people are voting in record numbers, better times ahead but stay on your toes and keep masking up in public during this pandemic! I'll be back tomorrow with another Hammond Report,




Hammond Report, 27 October 2020, Musician, Stories, Accordion, Freedom, 7 days to election, Organist, Accordionist, Bolero, Jon Hammond, bye bye now

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,